Thursday, December 6, 2012

Plastic Magic podcast # 252 Dec. 2nd, 2012

Hey everybody, I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get this up and posted. I have been sick with a bad cold and have been feeling like shit! But here it is now. I had a surprise visit from fellow DJ, The Kreeper, and talked him into staying for almost the whole show and even taking a live phone call over the air (I know that doesn't sound like much to you but it's a new thing to me and therefore sort of exciting!). And it was a lot of fun. On this episode we were groovin' hard to the amazing high energy tunage of: LONNIE MACK (1969), THE GROWING CONCERN (1968), THE DOORS (1971), LOTHAR AND THE HAND PEOPLE (1968), BLOSSUM TOES (1967), FLAMIN' GROOVIES (1970), TONY WILLIAMS LIFETIME (1973), LUCIFER'S FRIEND (1970), MC5 (1970), BLACK SABBATH (LIVE 1973), JOHNNY WINTER (1970) as broadcast over KXUA here in Fayetteville, AR and also over the mighty WBCQ 5110KHz shortwave out of Monticello, Maine. doWnLOad iT HERe: podcast #252 ENjoY!

1 comment:

  1. I remember eons ago I had this album when I was a krautrock maniac.

    ReplyDelete