Monday, April 16, 2012

Plastic Magic podcast #227 April 15, 2012

Here is the show from last night. Well actually this is the show from a year ago....er..um let me explain. Last night I played an old episode I had archived on cassette tape. The episode last night was the first live broadcast we (me and Butch) ever did for shortwave station WBCQ. At the time it was broadcast (over KXUA and WBCQ on April 10, 2011) the podcast stopped recording within 15minutes or so. So the only recording that I had of it was recorded off air on the home stereo here on cassette tape. Many people who have just heard this show thru podcast have not ever heard this one yet. You can laugh if you want about me being "pro analog" but that is what I trust. Since at the moment we do not have a cassette deck in the KXUA studio, I brought in a Sony Walkman cassette player and played the recording thru that using the headphone jack thru auxiliary hook ups thru the board. It was a fun and exciting show for us and I thought it would be a fun one to re-listen to.

This is a 3 hour show with a little introduction from me to set it up. Download it heere: podcast #227

No comments:

Post a Comment