Thursday, December 15, 2011

LOST DISCS RADIO SHOW on Mystery Show this Sat. night 17th, 2011 on KXUA

Hey everybody out there in radioland!
This coming Saturday night, December 17th, starting at 10pm I am planning on playing two classic Christmas episodes from what I believe to be one of the greatest rock and roll radio programs ever, The Lost Discs Radio Show. For those who have not heard the LOST DISCS RADIO SHOW, you are in for a treat, if not a taste of what real underground shortwave radio is all about. As a veteran record collector of almost 30 years, I never paid much attention to collecting Christmas records until I heard this! These guys have been doing this show for about 10 years or so now on shortwave station WBCQ that also now runs my show, PLASTIC MAGIC. Anybody who is a collector or interested in music of the 50's-early 70's should find this top notch. I hope you will tune in this Saturday night to KXUA 88.3fm in and around the Fayetteville, AR area to hear something truly special! Look them up at www.lostdiscsradio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment