Wednesday, December 16, 2009

upcoming Solstice show


Hey hey everybody, for those who missed my wed. feature show I did on Christmas eve last year, this year I'm doing it again but 2 hours longer! That's right a 4 hour show on local Arkansas bands from the 1990's. This is something I plan to do every year I'm on the radio here around Christmas time. On this show I plan to play a few studio recordings of  DALI AUTOMATIC (also known as The Faith Healers), THE COSMIC GIGGLE FACTORY, and whole live bootleg set from PUNKINHEAD from the legendary River City club in Fayetteville from 1992. These recordings are very rare and hard to find now a days, I bought them in the club as this was going on back in the day. For those who didn't get to see these bands then are in for a treat as we really had something special to be proud of back then (not that we don't now, but hey...) The show will run from 4pm-8pm (CST). And I will have my buddy Nate Higgins co-host for added insight and commentary. If you miss it on air don't worry it will be availible for podcast download after the show. Hope you tune in SUNDAY DECEMBER 20TH!

No comments:

Post a Comment